The Myga Cork Peanut can be used across and long ways on most parts of the body. Perfect for self-massage, the cork peanut reaches areas you can't reach with your hands such as the back. The middle groove of the peanut avoids the spine to ensure that only muscles are massaged. Made of cork, this eco-friendly alternative to plastic is used to eliminate pain and tension and is used to stimulate blood circulation.
Recommended body areas: shoulder/neck/chest/feet/calves/lower leg/mid and lower back.
- Relieves muscle pain.
- Provides pinpoint tension relief.
- Helps stimulate circulation.
Comes with a drawstring carry bag made of cotton.
- Material: 100% Cork
- Size:14cm x 6cm
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68.04 g)
- Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 8.5 in (38.1 x 20.3 x 21.6 cm)
- Environmentally friendly
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Includes storage bag
- Packaging: Plastic-free and Recyclable
- Product Materials: Biodegradable, Plastic-free, Recyclable, and Reusable