Use the inhaler right before bedtime to help you fall asleep more quickly, and in the middle of the night if you wake up.
- Stress and anxiety caused by lack of sleep, insomnia
- Low quality of sleep, having trouble falling back asleep
- Mental fatigue, mental fogginess, and nervous exhaustion
- Jet lags
- Grief, acceptance of loss
- Hyperactivity, extreme emotions, depression, delusions, hysteria, and panic attacks
Madison + Green stress-relieving inhalers are aromatherapy inhalers inspired by traditional Thai inhalers. The jars are filled with organic aromatic spices, inspired by traditional Chinese medicine, and blended with organic essential oils, inspired by medicinal French aromatherapy.
Oil blend formulated by a clinical aromatherapist:
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia)
- Organic Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
- Organic Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
Aromatic notes: fresh, herbaceous, floral, and slightly rose-like.
Directions: Hold the jar 3-4" away from the nose, and deeply inhale for 4 seconds, and then slowly exhale for 6 seconds. Repeat up to 3 times if necessary.
Notes from the aromatherapist: Many studies have shown that lack of sleep can cause all kinds of negative emotional effects, including depression, anxiety, confusion, and nervousness. It is during sleep that your brain and the body recover to prepare for the next day, and without a plentiful amount of rest, you may be feeling less motivated and energetic the next day. The oil blend included in this inhaler is comforting and relaxing, preparing you for a restful evening.
- Size: 1 oz inhaler
- Made in United States